Raspberry Quinoa Snaps
Fruit and chocolate: a timeless duo we can only describe as heavenly. Our Dark Chocolate Raspberry Quinoa Snaps combine tart freeze-dried raspberries, crispy toasted quinoa and rich 85% dark chocolate for a unique indulgence with only 2 grams of sugar per piece.
Truly indulgent. Lower sugar. Always organic
Quality Organic Ingredients = Truly Indulgent and Lower Sugar
Chocxo products are crafted using carefully selected, organically-farmed cocoa beans. Beginning with high-quality chocolate is our secret to creating exceptional chocolate with naturally lower sugar.
We only sweeten with a small amount of organic cane sugar, never any artificial sweeteners. Using organic cane sugar gives our chocolate a truly indulgent taste that is sure to satisfy a chocolate craving.
With only 2-5 grams of sugar and no artificial sweeteners, it’s hard to resist our variety of individually wrapped chocolates.
- BLVerified ReviewerReviewingDark Chocolate Coconut CupI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoWow!
These are just the right size for a quick treat. Love that there are no artificial sweeteners and low sugar and carb count.
- low c.Verified ReviewerReviewingDark Chocolate Coconut CupI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoreally nice
please keep making this
- ElisabethVerified ReviewerReviewingDark Chocolate Almond Butter CupsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoYummy!
Better than the NoSugarCompany (KetoBombs - although these are 0g sugar). Very good taste and texture! 3g of sugar. Very tasty and almond vs peanut butter makes it a bit fancier and different. It could be a little less sweet to the taste, but still very good.
- Maggie F.ReviewingDark Chocolate Almond Butter CupsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoThese are delicious
These are the best Almond Butter Cups I've ever had by far!
- Max N.ReviewingCoconut, Almond & Sea Salt SnapsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoMy FAVORITE chocolate!
The Sea Salt snaps are so good, I really couldn't stop eating them. I'm embarrassed to say I had two bags, and two days later they're gone.
They are perfectly sweet!